Wednesday, July 25, 2007

On the Needles

Can I tell you that I am not happy if I have only one thing to knit? I think I am pretty normal that way don't you?

Currently on the needles - The Illusion Scarf by Shetha Nolke from the Stitch and Bitch book, the Mystery Stole 3 - yes I am behind but trying to catch up, Seduction Socks by Ann Budd from Interweave Knits, School Spirit Hat by Ellen Edwards Drechsler from Creative Knitting Magazine - Sept. 2006 issue.

Also, I am trying my best to clean up my studio. The scrapbooking items have taken over (and I haven't scrapbooked in ages - what is up with that?), the knitting patterns I have printed off the internet are stacking up, and need to be filed. So, today is my day to clean up. I hate to clean, but I need to - so off to the Studio.

No comments: