Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer is getting away from me

It has been one of those summer's. Something going on everyday. Seems like life is just rushing by with no time to sit and relax. Maybe one day next week - but isn't that the way it always is. We think it will come next week. I think it is time for me to make a change. I know I will have to start small. So lets say that everyday for the rest of the summer, I will take 30 - 45 minutes to just sit and relax. Going to try it and let you know how it goes.

I have pictures to share of this summer. Hope you enjoy.

This deer was in the neighbor's back yard the other day. The deer around here are just not afraid of people. We find them all the time hanging out, and when they see you, even if you make a lot of noise, they just look at you and go back to whatever they were doing.

Check out the new hair cut. I was so shocked when I saw the short hair. But I love it.

M - first one on the left. Melvin Levett from the University of Cinn. jumping over them and dunking a ball during the Tashauyn Price Basketball camp.

A Blue Ribbon for me. I entered a shawl in the County Fair. I am so thrilled. This shawl is Melanie Gibbon's Swan Lake pattern. I call mine Wing of the Moth since it is brown. I love how warm this shawl is. Just beautiful to wear.

2 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Linda said...

Hi Anita, congrats on your shawl getting a blue ribbon. it is great!!