Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End of Year Madness

It is always the same, yet, I never seem to be prepared for the end of year activities at school. Each year I try to be organized, I try to be stress free - well, I will keep trying.

This weekend - S headed to prom, M - Confirmation, Perfect Attendance Concert for D's work. In-laws visiting, S's art show at school, M's band concert, and S's band banquet. Are you tired yet?


S and me at dinner

D and M at dinner

M - practicing for his Confirmation

S's Choir concert

I am getting some knitting done, and even went to a new Knitting Group Tuesday night at Panera. I had a wonderful time. Any FO's? No, too many projects on the needles so everything is progressing but not finished. Hopefully next week I will be able to show pics of FO's.

No comments: