Monday, March 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Nancy (www.fancynancykay.blogspot.com).So let's keep this game of blog tag going.Here are 7 random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about me:
1. I won't sit with my back to a door or a window (superstitious, I know, just like my grandfather Boyd)
2. I am a horrible Procrastinator
3. I am a piler. I will pile up stacks of paper and put them places, drives everyone else bonkers, but I know what is in those piles.
4. Love to eat potato chips with bbq sauce.
5. I am left handed. I can't do anything with my right hand, well except knit. I know, this is weird, but anything else with my right hand is impossible.
6. I am fascinated by storms. Any kind of storm. Love to stand in a window or on my covered patio and watch the storms - would have loved to become a storm chaser.
7. One of my favorite things to do - sleep.

Here are those of you that I am tagging:

Kim (www.fiberartsluvr.blogspot.com)
Christy (www.scrappinandyackin.blogspot.com)
Debbie (www.foreverscrapping.blogspot.com)
Carole (www.readysetcrop.blogspot.com)
Carol (www.aboutthedash.blogspot.com)
Loreli (www.scrappingandcrafts.blogspot.com)

Sorry I had to do it this way, I can't for the life of me figure out how to link properly.

Anita

No comments: