Thursday, January 31, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Here is the Half Pipe Hat from the new Son of Stitch and Bitch book. M saw this and had to have it. This was a really quick knit. I had it done in one day. He was so excited about it. Of course, this led to DH asking me for a hat as well. He got a basic toboggan with ribbing and then stockinette stitch. Also done in one day. So I guess, this weekend was Hat knitting. LOL.
My goals for 2008:
1. Learn Entrelac
2. Scrap at least twice a week - I would love to get 5 pages done a week (so far so good, I have 5 done for this week.)
3. Finish my Katharine Hepburn Cardigan
4. Learn to knit socks toe up
5. Exercise at least 3 times a week
6. Cook healthier meals
7. Knit from my stash (I will allow for a small yarn purchase every 3 months)
8. Knit at least 8 pair of socks this year (one of these days, I won't own any store bought socks).
Hmm, these are pretty doable I think. Let's hope I can keep up with them. At least they are here for all the world to see, that should help keep me on track.